Sunday, July 14, 2013

Road Trip

I had been to a road trip recently when I went for a vacation.

I did many things, walked, hiked, enjoyed rain, witnessed a flooded river; blocked road, just formed waterfalls. Prayed to god and got lost. Amazingly beautiful nature, excellent people and royal sea shore.

More importantly I learnt how to breath!!

It was much needed break and allowed me to spend some time to myself.

I spoke to many people; a professor, a priest, a high school teacher, a farmer, an old age man with many difficulties. Enriching experience!!

After I came back; I went to Manali for office trip; it was an excellent experience. I lived my dream. Walked, did fishing, spoke and more ever just connected back to self. Manali was never so beautiful.


Amazing time spent. 


No comments: