Sunday, September 22, 2013

Incredible India!!


During my recent Norway trip, during a dinner and casual talk one of my client asked me about the safety of tourists in India. His point was towards Delhi gang rape case and also series of rapes on foreign tourists in different parts of the country.

The question was, is it safe to travel to India as a tourist?

This kept me thinking.

Recently I read a piece of news where Ministry of Tourism has expressed concerns about reducing the number of tourists visiting India. This is really a thing to worry.

Tourism is a best platform for establishing a healthy relationship between two countries if tourists go back with a positive mind. In India we don’t put effort to attract tourists and on top of this whoever comes, we treat them bad. This is not going to help at all.

We all need to focus on building a service mindset when comes to tourists and build a positive image about the country.

I believe that is true Incredible India!!

No comments: