Monday, December 02, 2013

On a business trip


What I liked about my business trips is that it allows me to follow what I really like, walking. I just love catching up with different cultures and love exploring cities through walking. All packed and adequately dressed, its great fun to visit cities, understand the history and meet/observe people. There is tremendous amount of fun in uncertainty, and exploring the city as tourist (Without following the tourist guides) helps me to understand more.

A map, a water bottle and two bananas and few eatables will be in my backpack.

Recently I explored Helsinki in this way. Thrilled at its history, and its closeness to Russia. Visited an ancient church and got confused there what to do! Walked across sea shore and ended up getting confused about direction (That is also fun!)

I just lived my life on that day!!

No comments: