Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year-2011

I am feeling like it’s been only couple of months back when I wrote similar kind of message last year. Time flies, real fast.

Personally, this year has been series of new learning for me; learnt so many new things; the list goes endless. Explored new things in life; started looking with new perspective; it is a welcome change. Kept my workout routine  Though there were ups and downs in life, but learnt from each one of them.

Professionally; there were so many changes and learning. But I guess I am satisfied with the journey so far. Learnt new things, learnt on how to build new relationships, new businesses and was involved in building the business unit. It was a wonderful experience.

Like last year, I have designed New Year resolution for myself, and I am quite confident that I will stick to follow these;

•Be regular in blogging and in workout. Maintain a good and healthy body.
•I want to be more regular in reading, my reading hours have come down drastically in the past year. I want to read more and more.
•Want to build much bigger business, focusing on profitability. Have more business friends.
•Learn few new things, which I have not done so far. (Cooking is on priority in the list, but wanted to try few new things this year)
•Try to be a better human being.

I know I have done mistakes in the outgoing year, I am hopeful that all of those who got hurt by me will excuse me. I also got hurt in few occasions, but I have long forgotten them already. I might have achieved few things, however I want to remind myself it was not me alone who was responsible for this, I might have failed in few attempts; but I want to motivate myself that this is not the end of the road.

New Year, new beginning, new dreams and new push. Let’s make most of from 2011.

Wish you all a happy and wonderful new year 2011.

1 comment:

Shreeram said...

Very well written Santosh. I wish that the coming year brings more success and happiness to you and your family. Have a great year ahead...